Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We all moved on.

Greetings to all. :)
It's been how long since I last updated my blog ? HAHAHA.
Okay, I admit that I was lazy to update and I was busy with work ! (:
Had been working, office lady ah.
Alright, let's get this post started.

2012 ? Life full of regrets.
Yes, regrets. In fact, a lot.
2012 just wasn't a really good year for me.
Problems and heartbreaks. And even friendship problems.
Ever tried being betrayed by a good fried of yours ? Yes, that's what I went through during my Os level year. Stressful huh ?
But what can I do ? Life still goes on right ? :)

People come and go as and when they like.
Like hello ? My life ain't a hotel, you can't come in as and when you like and then leave just like that.
Like come on. What if I do that to you ? I bet you'll hate me.
But well. It's the past. Time to let go. :D

Hope 2012 has been great to everyone and that 2013 will be a better one. :)

Having mixed feelings regarding my results which will be out in 4 days. :(
Whatever the case is, the results are already finalised, being scared now ain't gonna change now.
I'm just gonna face it.

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE RECEIVING THEIR RESULTS TOO. 😊♥

Okay ! I shall end this post with overdue photos :)

OHOHOH. AND HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR ! :D ENJOY YOUR 2013 ! :b























No comments: