Monday, October 15, 2012

SELF STUDY WEEK :O

Back to blog. :)

School ended last Friday and to be honest, I kinda miss school. It might be crazy to many as to why I'm missing school. But hey, you'll really start to miss school once you're out from that school. It's like something part of your daily life missing. Seeing all my juniors in school and wondering when can I have such a busy and fun life as life now just revolves around books and revision. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, that's the life of graduating from school after four years and the reason why I preferred going to school. At least it gives me some motivation and something to do for that particular day.

Olevel Science Practical in just 3 days, and the written papers just in 7 days. But also, freedom in less than a month. HOORAY! :)

Had school today and just reached home after slacking awhile with Stacey. :) Love this girl of mine. Never failed to be by my side, always encouraging me and giving me the strength to pull through and survive up till this point in time. The best sister/friend/buddy/listener/motivator anyone can have. But too bad, shes mine. :P Thanks sissy. ♥♥♥

To all those taking their Os soon;
ALL THE BEST AND CONQUER THE PAPER ALRIGHT ? :D I'll be praying for each and every single one of you. :) See you guys at the finishing line! ^^

Steffy, Yuki, Stacey;
Le ninja cliqueeeeeee ! After Os, we're so gonna go out again. Neoprints, shopping and slack. :) See you girls soon. Love you girls. <3

No comments: